A luxurious 3 in 1 plant stem cell, nilotica, ceramide and peptide-rich barrier repair lip protector, that melts into your lips to deeply hydrate, protect and moisturize. Created to end the tiring cycle of having to constantly reapply lip balm, this lip protector will help keep your lips moisturized, plump, soft and smooth with regular use.
This soothing, nourishing and protective lip balm is enriched with stem cells to help soothe, rejuvenate dry, dehydrated and chapped lips.
Apply on clean lips or over lipstick daily, for fuller, curvier and more youthful-looking luscious lips.
- Antioxidant and natural bioactive miracle and East Africa Nilotica to help soothe, heal and moisturize the skin.
- Soothe, hydrate and nourish the lips with plant magic.
- Long-lasting healthy lip benefits due to collagen boosting peptides.
- Contains calming, anti-inflammatory ingredients that will help to soothe dry/cracked lips.
- Enriched with ceramides to provide intense hydration and skin barrier protection.
Vitellaria paradoxa (Nilotica), Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Oil, Astrocaryum (Murumuru) butter, Heptyl Undecylenate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Ester, Psidium Guajava Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Calodendrum Capense (Cape chestnut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate (and) Sorbitan Isostearate (and) Portulaca Pilosa Extract (and) Sucrose Cocoate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Mangiferin Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract , Gardenia Jasminoides Meristem Cell Culture, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrated Silica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate (and) Trihydroxystearin (and) Sodium Hyaluronate (and) Glucomannan, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Full size: 3.8 g / 0.14oz
Handcrafted in Texas