Our Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge, gentle yet effective, is an excellent choice for all skin types.
Your Cleansing and Blending Sidekick!
Smooth enough for even the most sensitive of skin types, these 100% biodegradable konjac plant fiber sponges are the perfect texture to remove every little speck of dirt and grime from your face.
Bamboo charcoal is naturally rich in potassium and calcium, and when combined with konjac is the ultimate tool to detoxify, smooth skin and thoroughly cleanse your face.
Not to mention, that this sponge also doubles as a beauty blender! Use its soft pointed end to to expertly apply our Face Glow or to blend out makeup like foundation.
Soak konjac sponge in water until it becomes soft. Squeeze to expel excess water. Apply your favorite Graydon cleanser to the sponge and gently massage your face. Rinse your face with warm water. Rinse sponge with warm water and soap. Hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry. Replace every 2-4 months.
If applying makeup, set the sponge aside while applying skincare. After moisturizer or primer, use damp sponge to evenly apply foundation or Face Glow. Cleanse sponge and rinse thoroughly after use and hang in a cool, well-ventilated place to air dry.
TIP: Mix with one of our cleansers like Aloe Milk, Face Foam or both!
- CLEAN skin with fortifying bamboo
- EXFOLIATE with the gentle fibers of the konjac root
- CLEAR imperfections with impurity-drawing charcoal
Formulated for all skin types.
• About 3 inches wide and jelly-like when wet, these vegan sponges are the perfect size to fit in your hand (or travel bag!).
• Once dried they shrink in size and can easily be left hanging in a well-ventilated area, next to your sink, or on a faucet until you use it again.
• The life of a well used konjac sponge is around 2-4 months.
• This product is vegan and Eco-cert
• 100% biodegradable (unlike synthetic sponges)