100% soap free which means they don't leave your hair feeling coated, and they smell delicious!
Created to be kind to your hair & skin and kind to nature too, our Hair Love Bars don't contain any junk, not even a fraction. These are made entirely from Natural, Vegan, Ecocert & COSMOS approved ingredients chosen, because they are exquisite to use, highly effective & readily biodegradable.
We're proud to be quality obsessed. We make these in small batches from a wonderful combination of active ingredients carefully chosen for their special affinity for cleansing hair & skin gently & effectively, folded in with premium, quality superfoods to deeply nourish, protect and repair.
Perfectly pH balanced, our Hair Love Bars will leave your hair & skin feeling wonderfully clean & soft.
'Curly Girl' approved ingredients.
Our Shampoo & Conditioner Bars are both best used with warm/hot water.
To shampoo, wet your hair and rub the shampoo bar between your hands to build a thick and creamy lather. Apply the lather to the hair repeating until you have enough to cleanse your hair.
This is a concentrated product so a little will go a long way. Once you have enough bubbles, wash the hair and once happy, rinse well and repeat the process with the Hair Conditioning Bar.
Once you have finished, leave the bar (on its side) in a place where it can drain and dry.
- Organic turmeric is an antioxidant rich root spice yielding a magnificent bright yellow color, and empirical evidence suggests that turmeric has many benefits for the hair and skin.
- Organic spirulina is another antioxidant plant yielding a magnificent deep green color. Research has shown this plant to be a rich source of antioxidants and together with turmeric, it creates a unique experience for your senses.
- Organic apple cider vinegar is an over looked ingredients that is a natural cleanser, skin restorer & imparts natural shine to hair.
- Organic vegetable glycerine is a natural moisturizer that imparts shine, reduces frizz and encourages body. it is also a natural hair conditioner.
- Organic shea butter is a wonderful hair and scalp moisturizer, it is emulsified along with the conditioner so it doesn't leave the hair feeling greasy. Just soft!
Every Batch and every bar of shampoo has a unique character of naturally occurring swirls, eddies and drifts of color. we only use organic plant pigments such as turmeric, spirulina & indigo to color our shampoo bars & never mica.
Perfectly formulated for all hair types and excellent for long hair, curly hair and thick hair.
**Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), ** Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (SOS), ** Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, *Vegetable Glycerine, **Brassicyl Isoleucinate esylate (and) Brassica Alcohol, **Cetyl alcohol, *Shea butter, *Acetic acid (Apple cider vineger), **Stearic acid (Stearin), **Betaine, *Spirulina powder, *Turmeric powder, Essential oils of Grapefruit and Lemongrass.
** COSMOS & Ecocert approved & readily biodegradable
Alpha Olefin Sulfanate
A palm-free gentle surfactant. Kosher and ECOCERT approved. It is readily biodegradable & derived from palm free vegetable oils, AOS is a safe, skin friendly cleanser that offers rich lather without the irritation potential of other foaming cleansers. It is sulphate free.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
An effective and gentle anionic surfactant. It is made from renewable, all vegetable raw materials, Palm free and readily biodegradable. Ecocert Approved. Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a biodegradable surfactant.
**Brassicyl Isoleucinate esylate (and) Brassica Alcohol
A green, readily biodegradable conditioner made from the oil of brassica plants. Palm free and produced with green chemistry it acts as a thickener and conditioning agent for emulsions and hair care products. It is ECOcert and COSMOS Approved. Green and readily biodegradable.
Coco- Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
Cleansers naturally derived from Coconut & Sunflower Oil. It is a very mild cleanser often used in children's products and organic formulations. It is Ecocert & COSMOS approved and readily Biodegradable.
Full size: 100g
Handcrafted in Hampshire UK
Please note that due to the nature of the ingredients used to make these bars there will be natural variations in color between batches.