We created this small batch of deeply moisturizing Vanilla Cream in celebration of RPB's rebrand. If you enjoyed our Cocoa Cream from last season, you will fall hard for this product too.
The cream is lovingly made with organic shea & cocoa butter and vanilla-infused organic sunflower oil. A little goes a long way.
What you will love
- light vanilla scent with a hint of cocoa
- enhances your skin's natural moisture barrier
- nourishes dry winter skin
- perfect for a mama's expectant belly
How it differs from our Body Butter
- made with both organic shea and cocoa butter
- only scented with a hint of vanilla planifolia
- consistency/texture is slightly thicker than our butter formula
For best results, use immediately after getting out of the shower or bath. Apply sparingly to towel-dried skin.
- Organic shea butter is one of nature's best emollients derived from the vegetable fat of the African Karite tree and highly sought after for its excellent ability to soften dry skin.
- Grapeseed oil is an easily absorbed light oil that like beeswax works as a barrier to prevent loss of moisture. Made from the seeds of grapes (a byproduct of an industry already in place), it is non-greasy oil and in our products works with other ingredients to ease dry skin and improve the condition of your hands and cuticles. No more cracked skin!
Formulated for all skin types.
Shea butter*, cocoa butter*, sunflower seed oil*, grapeseed oil, beeswax, tocopherol (mixed)†, vanilla planifolia.
*certified organic †non-gmo
Full size: 5.5 oz
Handcrafted in Texas
*IMPORTANT - If you live in a warm climate or it's still warm in your area (i.e. South Texas and South Florida), there is a good chance that your butter might melt in transit if exposed to 85º F + for extended periods of time. Scoop up your package promptly from outdoor mail receptacles OR wait to order until cooler weather arrives. We cannot be responsible for replacing the melted product.