australian blue cypress face nectar
revitalize + hydrate + nurture
Light everyday nectar to revitalize and radically hydrate your skin. Powerful botanical oils deliver a lifting glow and dewy complexion in just a few drops. Infused with Australian blue cypress, camellia, jasmine flower, jojoba, cedar wood & rice to visibly youthen your complexion. Non-oily formula features natural antioxidants, calming anti-inflammatory properties & omegas to intensely nurture skin. Aims to reduce the signs of dehydrated or stressed skin. Prime your face for makeup with this delicious formula that encourages a radiant complexion. We lovingly made this nourishing nectar for everyone. Use day and night for best skin radiance.
- Gently rub 2-4 drops of nectar together in the palm of your hand to warm.
- Then apply evenly with fingertips to face, neck and décolletage morning and night.
*For a flawless & luminous look, you can add a drop to your foundation and apply to face.
- Australian blue cypress oil has traditionally been used for its moisturizing and soothing properties in skin care. The oil has been known to have a relaxing effect on the nerves without sedative properties.
- Camellia seed oil is sourced from the seed of the flowering plant. The oil absorbs quickly into the skin because its molecular weight is a near-match for human skin. Rich in oleic acid, omegas, vitamins and contains more antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
- Cedarwood oil has traditionally been used for its astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Frankincense oil has anti-inflammatory effects ; immune-enhancing properties and is an astringent.
- Grapeseed oil comes from the seed of the fruit, with anti-inflammatory properties and high in antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Jasmine flower extract is derived from the climbing jasmine plant. Lightweight, high in antioxidants, soothing & hydrating to assist in soothing skin imperfections.
- Jojoba seed oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturizer, especially around the eye area.
- Rice bran oil is extracted from rice. It is high in antioxidants, fatty acids, Vitamin B & E and natural emolients which helps to deeply hydrate and protect the skin
- Vitamin e is plant derived and has antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oryza sativa (native rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), callitris intratropica (australian blue cypress) wood oil, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) wood oil, jasminum sambac (jasmine) flower extract, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil.