Bitter Orange Neroli Toning Mist
A pure neroli mist that hydrates and brightens. Soothes inflamed and irritated skin while combating signs of aging. Made from artisan distillers in Tunisia, neroli blossoms are hand harvested then distilled fresh within hours at low temperatures to produce an incredibly sensuous and uplifting tonic The mist is gentle, astringent and rich with skin healing nutrients and minerals. 100% organic.
This floral tonic mist gives hydration to skin and leaves skin plump and dewy; thus allowing for faster absorption of our nourishing face nectars.
- Generously mist over face after cleansing to remove any traces of cleanser and balance PH.
- Massage face nectar or moisturizer into skin and follow with more toning mist to assist with absorption and lock in moisture.
- Mist over face after applying make up to help set and leave skin with a dewy brightness.
- Revitalizes entire body and hair after a long day of work or travel.
- Mist delivers hydration to skin, leaving skin plump and dewy. Skin is prepped for the oil step of applying nourishing face nectars.
- Also known as Seville orange, the bitter orange tree belongs to the large citrus family. With white aromatic flowers and fjuicy orange fruits this tree is historically famous for its therapeutic and calming properties. Thanks to Anne-Marie de la Trémoille, Princess of Nerola, a village near Rome, tthe essence of Neroli earned its name and popularity in the 17th century, as she used it to perfume her gloves, clothes and baths.
- With a sweet and refreshing floral fragrance, the Neroli hydrosol is thus mainly appreciated for its soothing, rebalancing and toning virtues.
Texture: Water viscosity. Fine Mist.
Top: Juicy Bitter Orange Citrus
Heart: Green leaf + white floral neroli blossoms
All skin types, especially delicate, mature, dry, or stressed.
Citrus aurantium amara hydrosol*
A Carneilian gemstone can be found in every bottle.
Full size: 100 ml