CHILL WANDS Cryo+Thermo Facial Tools
What seems shocking at first quickly becomes addicting. Aesthetician grade facial tools for aesthetician grade results!
Designed to calm, depuff, and awaken skin.
Once chilled , their extreme cold temperature dramatically reduces inflammation, removes puffiness, firms and tightens skin’s appearance while stimulating cellular turnover and lymphatic function. Highly targeted cryotherapy encourages nutrient delivery and increased detoxification of cellular waste. Maybe be enjoyed frozen (freezer) or chilled (fridge).
When enjoyed warm (wrap it up in a heating pad or warming cabinet) over mask treatments and serums to boost product penetration and install a deep calm before bed,
Use cool over the eyes to instantly depuff and awaken the microcirculation of this delicate area.
Always on a cleasned face, apply Mist and Nectar prior to act as a buffer...
- 1.Start at center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
- 2.Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
- 3.Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of eyes out towards the temples over eye lids.
- 4. Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
- 5. Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth ou and upt towards the ears.
- 6. For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck.
Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Ritual for thermotherapy: Cleansed, dry tools may be placed in a warming cabinet, warm skin fridge, or wrapped in a heating pad. Once warm (and always carefully check temperature before placing on face), massaged over face masks and serums to enhance penetration of actives.
Cryotherapy: Cold temperature use of the massage wands lifts, firms, tightens, calms, and strengthens skin. Aids lymphatic drainage for a brighter complexion.
Thermotherapy: Warm temperature use over face masks and serums enhances penetration of actives deeper into skin’s layers.
Materials: Aesthetician Grade Stainless Steel.
- Proper care for cryotherapy: After each massage, cleanse wands with gentle soap and water. Dry and return to the case in freezer.
- Proper care for thermotherapy: After each massage, wash with gentle soap and water and dry after each use. When using warm, always test the temperature before use.