This luxurious treatment gel balm softens and soothes as it thoroughly cleanses with mood-shifting aromatics and purifying plant butters. Welcome to The Aromatic Beautysphere.
Get a deep, pore-clearing cleanse with maracuja, murumuru , cupuacu and babassu. Exfoliate and balance oil with white willow bark and hibiscus. Plump with Amazonian lily, camellia and kakaudu plum for a supple appearance. Notes of Madagascan rose geranium linger on the skin to ease tension. Just add a splash of water to transform the butter to a rinsable cleansing milk for clean skin and light, nourishing moisture before your second cleanse. No cloth required!
For a deeper cleanse, especially if you are wearing sunscreen and or makeup, and also for particularly dry skin, massage a pea sized amount between your palms and apply to dry face. Massage into skin. Place a warm damp cloth over face for a soothing moment, allowing the steam to activate the oils. Take a deep breath then wipe clean with cloth.
For a lighter cleanse, (preferred in the morning) may use a smaller amount when applying to a damp face to create a lightweight cleansing milk. Rinse clean with water. No cloth required.
- Amazonian Lily extract is sourced from the Amazon Rainforest, where it is known for its exceptionally large, beautiful petals and leaves. Incredibly nourishing and detoxifying, this extract helps to give the skin a smooth and supple appearance. It is shown to provide deep conditioning while also having a clearing effect on the skin.
- Kaduku Plum extract is rich in Vitamins C (one of the most concentrated sources) and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which can reverse the signs of ageing and skin damage due to free radical exposure. The high content of Vitamin C helps in clearing the bacteria leading to acne and preventing future blemishes from appearing.
- White Willow Bark contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is an all natural, gentle exfoliant. White willow bark helps to exfoliate your skin by sloughing off dead skin cells, making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin.
- Hibiscus is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). AHAs are known to help exfoliate, control oily skin and clogged pores, all of which can encourage fresher, younger, and smoother looking skin. They also increase moisture and firm your skin's look. Also contains a rich concentration of anthocyanocides, a type of antioxidant. These protect the skin from environmental stressors and also have properties that help pores to appear smaller.
- Murumuru Butter contains a rich concentration of essential fatty acids, Omega-6 and Omega-3 as well as Pro-Vitamin A. This butter delivers nourishing emollient properties to the skin. Also containing 47% Lauric acid. Lauric acid is a rare medium-chain fatty acid that is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Babassu is a palm tree that is native to the northeastern part of Brazil. Filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. Also possessing antifungal and antibacterial qualities, this butter is non-comodogenic and safe for congested and acneic skin types.
- Cupuacu Butter from the Amazonian rain forest, is prized for its rich content of; phytosterols to benefit dry, damaged skin, polyphenols to combat free radicals in the tissues, and fatty acids to protect and moisturize. It's a butter that delivers true healing and restructuring benefits to the skin as it improves the skin's moisture barrier and offers hydration for improved elasticity and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Rose Geranium, a gorgeous Madagascan oil exudes a floral rosy aromatic profile with a hint of green herbaceous notes. Possessing powerful cooling, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and astringent properties for the skin. Also an adaptogenic oil which can be balancing for the endocrine system and aid in relieving stress, anxiety, and trauma.
- Rosehips are particularly rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, polyphenols, and various flavonoids that have potent antioxidant activity. In recent studies, rosehips applied topically to skin cell have strengthened membranes of cells which contribute to improved cell longevity and health.
Top Notes: Green citrus, rosemary mint
Heart Notes: Bright rose geranium
Base Notes: Dirty florals, ylang ylang
All skin types especially dry, mature, dull, stressed, acneic, and congested.
Orbignya oleifera oil*, Astrocaryum murumuru butter, Camellia oleifera oil*, Helianthus annuus oil*, Passiflora edulis oil, Mangifera indica butter*, Di-ppg-2 Myreth-10, Ricinus communis seed oil*, Annuus seed oil + Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extract, Annuus seed oil + Victoria amazonica extract, Annuus seed oil + Rosa-sinensis, Annuus seed oil + Salix alba bark extracta, Nigella sativa oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Citrus aurantium amara oil*, Brassica napus oil, Rosmarinus officinalis extract*, Cananga odorata oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis oil*, Citrus.aurantium bergamia oil*,Cinnamomum camphor linalol**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Limonene**, IsoEugenol**, Farnesol**
*Certified Organic ** Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
Full size: 50 ml
Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, sodium sulfates. Cruelty Free.