CUCUMBER + BLACK SEED Advanced-C Moisture Surge Eye Butter
This item is inbound an will ship the week of 12/07.
SKIN COUTURE. ADVANCED FORMULA.
NOW WITH 5% VITAMIN C, HYALURONIC ACID, AND POMEGRANATE STEROLS.
Developed to intensely moisturize dry to very dry skin. This rich gel works to nourish and stimulate cellular self-repair for firmer, smoother, more radiant skin under and around eyes.
Black cumin and cucumber seed assist in reducing fine line and dark circles to leave eyes radiant. Formulated with highly potent and stable 5% vitamin C, and hydrating hyaluronic acid. A wealth of natural actives including cold pressed seed oils from rosehips, pomegranates, argan kernels, red raspberry and maracuja. Infused with cell regenerative seabuckthorn, frankincense and soothing lavender.
- Use nightly as a gentle and nourishing treatment for eyes. Smooth butter along eye contour after cleansing and toning.
This butter is ultra-hydrating, luxurious texture melts into skin for an instant moisture-surge that will continue to repair overnight.
- Tetrahexyldecy Ascorbate the gold standard of Vitamin C. The most potent, stable, and effective deritivative of Vitamin C found today. The only oil-solable form of Vitamine C making it able to pass quickly through the epidermis into the dermis where collagen is manufactured; hence making it be the most effective ingredient to boost collagen.
Results from clinical trials:
*At 0.1% reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
*At 10% eliminated age spots in 4 months
*At 0.1% increases collagen by 50%
*Acne clearing at 10% with 80% satisfaction
*Increases collagen synthesis 2-3 times better than ascorbic acid
- Cucumber seed oil possesses a remarkable amount of revitalizing phytosterols, which have been known to strengthen and improve skin elasticity. Phytosterols are also known for their ability to nourish and stimulate the skin cells to encourage healthy regeneration.
- Black cumin seed oil has been used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments dating back to the ancient Egyptian times. This oil contain high amounts of omegas, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A (retinol), B, and C. The essential fatty acids help strengthen and maintain cell integrity, heal skin conditions, and reduce wrinkles. Cleopatra used these seeds as a daily beauty ritual and Queen Nefertiti used black seed oil to bring luster to her hair and nails.
- SeaBuckThorn CO2 Superfood for the skin. With high amounts vitamins A, C and E, carotenes, flavonoids, amino acids, it nourishes, revitalizes, and restores skin. Boasting 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavanoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) and Omega 7. Seabuck thorn berries stimulate collagen production, combat wrinkles and dryness while reversing the effects of aging and pollution.
- Rosehip seed oil is high in Vitamins A, E and C, and has high amounts of fatty acids. High amounts of linolenic acids, vitamin A (retinol), and vitamin C have been found to regenerate tissue and eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and sun damage.
- Red raspberry seed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. Considered to be one of the most prized cold pressed oils for skin care formulas, it contains an exceptionally high amount of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), vitamin A and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Argan Oil possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin tone. The oil is rich in Omega-9 oleic acid and Omega-6 linoleic acid. Its high polyphenol content makes it a strong anti-oxidant. It's strong anti-inflammatory properties and high vitamin E content help to aid in reducing dark under eye circles. Argan oil also contains phytosterols, which promote new collagen production that is lost from sun exposure and aging.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil protects and strengthens skin cells on the surface and regenerate cells in the deeper layers of skin. Powerful antioxidants found in pomegranates fight and repair free-radical damage from the sun and environmental factors that age skin. Anthocyanidins, ellagic acid, and punicalagin work in harmony to increase microcirculation to renew cells, prevent and smooth wrinkles, and boost the production our body’s own built-in antioxidants for age-defying action.
- Avocado Oil is a highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A and E, minerals, protein, lecithin and fatty acids. Organic Avocado Oil is a penetrating enhancing oil that delivers nutrients deep into the dermis. Highly moisturizing and is known for it's healing and cell regenerating qualities.
Texture: Luxurious jellied-orange butter.
Top: Balmsic frankincese
Heart: Lavender buds
Base: Spiced black cumin seeds
Dry, mature, lack-luster.
Astrocaryum murumuru butter, Nigella sativa oil*, Euphorbia cerifera wax, Rosa canina oil*, Orbiginya oleifera seed oil *, Cucumis sativus Oil*, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C), Argania spinosa oil*, Opuntia ficus indica oil*,Puntia granatum oil* + sterols, Rubus ideaus Oil*, Rincus communis oil*, Camellia oleifera oil*, Simmondsia sinensis wax*, Sodium hyaluronate, Hippophae rhamnoides oil*,L.angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, B.carterii (Frankincense) Oil** B.capestris (Rapeseed) Oil* R.officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Linalool***
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted ***Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
Full size: 15 ml