AGE DEFYING MULTI PEPTIDE EYE CREAM
A rich, ultra nourishing eye cream that will hydrate, de-puff and revitalize your eyes, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving you with an airbrushed look. Multiple peptides (including a peptide that mimics the venom of the temple snake viper) firm and decrease the appearance of fine lines, while hyaluronic acid plumps and hydrates the skin. Lightweight, nourishing oils infused with our locally grown botanical complex nourish and soothe the delicate skin around the eyes, while niacinamide and acetyl glucosamine brighten and revitalize. Encapsulate, slow release retinol promotes collagen synthesis and targets fine lines to smooth, firm and plump the skin.
Apply a pea size amount to the entire eye area, upper and lower lids. Gently massage the cream into the skin for at least 20 seconds.
Our Garden Grown Botanical Complex (chamomile, calendula, rose, immortelle, hydrangea leaf): Grown and harvested in our botanical garden - these powerful plants are harvested at their peak and their beneficial compounds are infused into our eye cream.
Chamomile: packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, chamomile helps soothe the skin, reducing redness and irritation.
Immortelle: shown to have skin regenerative and protective benefits, immortelle helps fight against environmental damage and promotes skin health.
Calendula: known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that promote skin healing and soothe irritations.
Hydrangea: hydrating and anti-aging. Active compounds found in the leaf have been shown to help improve wrinkles, hydration, skin elasticity, and skin texture.
Rose: deeply hydrating and soothing. Rose has astringent properties that help combat redness, and inflammation.
- Tetrapeptide and tripeptide: two peptides that interact with protein structures in the skin to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase firmness.
- SN-KE peptide: this active compound is based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effects of Waglerin 1, found in the venom of the Temple Viper. The activity of snake peptide reduces the contraction frequency of muscle cells on the face, thereby decreasing the appearance of expression lines. In-vivo testing showed an impressive reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines of over 50% after 28 days.
- N-Acetyl glucosamine: as a skin-identical ingredient and a precursor for the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid. Acetyl glucosamine is natural moisturizing factor which has been shown to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Research has shown that it can have skin-brightening benefits, especially when used in synergy with niacinamide.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil: Packed full of potent antioxidants, prickly pear seed oil works to protect the skin against free radicals, thereby preventing premature aging. It is also high in Vitamin K, which has been shown to minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation and help reduce under eye dark circles. Its high Vitamin E content and high levels of linoleic and oleic acids help restore skin’s elasticity, while softening and moisturizing the skin.
- Meadowfoam seed oil: An excellent moisturizer with superb anti-oxidant properties and skin softening benefits. Meadowfoam seed oil contains two compounds known as glucosinolate derivatives, 3-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate (MBITC) and 3-methoxyphenyl acetonitrile. Research has shown these compounds can inhibit collagen-degrading enzymes in skin and help offset the negative impact of UVB light exposure.
- Tamanu oil: a revitalizing and healing oil. Tamanu oil is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids, which are known to help protect the skin’s moisture barrier and are natural constituents of healthy looking skin. It also has powerful soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Kalahari melon oil: a nourishing and hydrating oil that is rich in linoleic acid (Vitamin F), an omega-6 essential fatty acid that it is essential for healthy function of skin cell. In addition to its nourishing properties, Kalahari melon oil is also soothing to the skin and promotes skin cell recovery and moisture balance.
- Green coffee oil: a powerful antioxidant packed with flavonoids and essential fatty acids that protect against environmental DNA damage to the skin. This oil helps rejuvenate and brighten tired eyes and moisturize the eye area.
- Cupuacu Seed Butter: A rich nourishing butter derived from the fruit of the Cupuacu tree, native to the Amazonian rainforest. Packed full of essential fatty acids, flavonoids, vitamins C, A and B, phytosterols and minerals including calcium and selenium, Cupuacu butter deeply moisturizes the skin, soothes irritations, and increases skin’s elasticity.
- Microencapsulated Retinol: backed by an abundance of scientific evidence, retinol reduces the appearances of fine lines, photo damage and skin aging by promoting collagen production and increasing skin cell turnover. Our formula contains encapsulated retinol, to gradually deliver a sustained level of retinol for an extended period of time. This slow release mechanism minimizes irritation. Encapsulation also protects against degradation of vitamin A (retinol) in the formula.
Normal, Dry, Combination and Oily.
Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cetyl Alcohol, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (Synthetic Temple Viper Peptide), N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine (Tetrapeptide), Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate (Tripeptide), Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, *Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, *Hydrangea Serrata Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Retinol (0.1%), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, and Potassium Phosphate.
*Grown and harvested in our botanical garden.
No added fragrance. Product may have a slight scent characteristic of the natural oils and botanicals used in the formula.
This product contains retinol which can cause irritation and/or redness in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If you have not used retinol formulas in the past, perform a patch test to ensure your skin can tolerate it and use the cream 2-3 times a week before building up tolerance to using it nightly.
Full size: 10 ml
Handcrafted in Canada