EUCALIPTO Moroccan Black Soap + Body Mask
A luxurious jelly textured soap and body mask made from nourishing olive oil and fresh eucalyptus leaf oil. Originally made in Syria, this soap then became very popular in Morocco where it is still used today in traditional hammans.
- As an aromatic cleanser, gently massage a tablespoon of black soap onto damp skin with hands or on a damp cloth while in bath or shower. Massaging onto skin will create a rich lathe with minimal foam. Rinse Off. May be enjoyed daily and replace regular bar soap.
- As a softening body mask, relax in the shower, tub, or steam room allowing heat and steam to open pores,. Massage a generous amount into skin, covering entire body and leave on for 5-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Use a wash cloth, konjac sponge or kessa mitt to exfoliate and revitalize.
- Eucalyptus offers a revitalizing aroma of sweet mint and a fresh green forest. Cineole and Camhene is one of the main chemical constituents resulting in the oil being highly antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and an amazing decongestant.
- Olive Oil rich in vitamin E and antioxidants to protect, soften and moisturize skin.
Top: Fresh camphor
Heart: Eucalyptus leaves
Saponified Olea Europa (Olive) Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.
Full size: 200 ml / 6.7oz