OVERNIGHT BIO-ACIVE RESTORATIVE SERUM
A high performance serum that transforms your skin while you sleep to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. Featuring a powerhouse of ingredients and Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, the golden hour serum simultaneously brightens, rejuvenates, heals and soothes the skin, transforming it while you sleep. The vitamin complex works synergistically to nourish the skin while microencapsulated retinol gently promotes skin cell renewal for a youthful glow. Plant extracts provide a calming effect while their antioxidant activity repair daily environmental damage to the skin.
As part of your PM routine, massage one to two pumps of the serum onto cleansed, damp skin before moisturizer.
Our Garden Grown Botanical Complex (chamomile, calendula, rose, immortelle, hydrangea leaf): Grown and harvested in our botanical garden - these powerful plants are harvested at their peak and their beneficial compounds are infused into our eye cream.
Chamomile: packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, chamomile helps soothe the skin, reducing redness and irritation.
Immortelle: shown to have skin regenerative and protective benefits, immortelle helps fight against environmental damage and promotes skin health.
Calendula: known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that promote skin healing and soothe irritations.
Hydrangea: hydrating and anti-aging. Active compounds found in the leaf have been shown to help improve wrinkles, hydration, skin elasticity, and skin texture.
Rose: deeply hydrating and soothing. Rose has astringent properties that help combat redness, and inflammation.
- Allantoin: a skin-softening agent that provides superior moisturizing, healing and strengthening benefits.
- Licorice root extract: contains brightening compounds that have been shown to combat hyperpigmentation and brighten skin. Licorice root also has anti-inflammatory compounds that help relieve redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Ginger root extract: a powerful botanical extract with excellent anti-aging properties due to its ability to slow down collagen degradation by inhibiting the enzyme collagenase. Ginger root also has strong anti-inflammatory properties which make it great for soothing dry, itchy, or irritated skin.
- Ginseng root extract: a powerful skin nourishing extract that has been shown to improve blood circulation. Ginseng root improves skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, and helps improve skin firmness.
- N-Acetyl glucosamine: as a skin-identical ingredient and a precursor for the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid, acetyl glucosamine is natural moisturizing factor which has been shown to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Research has shown that it can have skin-brightening benefits, especially when used in synergy with niacinamide.
- Tamanu oil: a revitalizing and healing oil. Tamanu oil is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids, which are known to help protect the skin’s moisture barrier and are natural constituents of healthy looking skin. It also has powerful soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): A multi-functional skincare superstar with several proven benefits including anti-aging. Niacinamide has been shown to brighten complexion and fade dark spots alone or in combination with acetyl glucosamine. Also increases ceramide synthesis that results in a stronger, healthier skin barrier and better skin hydration.
- Manuka Honey Extract: due to its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, manuka honey fights bacteria that causes acne and skin irritations and aids in wound healing. As a humectant, it draws in moisture to the skin, hydrating and soothing the skin.
- Tetrapeptide and Tripeptide: two peptides that interact with protein structures of the skin to help stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase firmness.
- Sea Buckthorn oil: known for its bright orange colour and the presence and high levels of Carotenoids and Omega-7 fatty acids (higher than any other plant). This oil also contains high levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and a high Vitamin E content. This unique combination of key fatty acids has been shown to improve skin metabolism and slow down skin maturation.
- Hyaluronic acid: because it can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, hyaluronic acid is very hydrating and has a plumping effect on the skin. Our serum is formulated with high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which allows for surface moisture retention as well as hydration deep within the layers of the skin, as the low molecular weight particles are able to better penetrate the epidermis.
- Sacha Inchi extract: Sacha Inchi has been shown to improve skin firmness and texture by upregulating the genes responsible for the organization and repair of the Extracellular Matrix. It also plays a role in stimulating collagen and elastin fibers in the dermal matrix. Its actions help reduce the appearance of wrinkles by decreasing skin roughness.
- Microencapsulated Retinol: backed by an abundance of scientific evidence, retinol reduces the appearances of fine lines, photo damage and skin aging by promoting collagen production and increasing skin cell turnover. Our formula contains encapsulated retinol, to gradually deliver a sustained level of retinol for an extended period of time. This slow release mechanism minimizes irritation. Encapsulation also protects against degradation of vitamin A (retinol) in the formula.
Normal, Dry, Combination and Oily.
Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Leptospermum Mel (Manuka Honey) Extract, Palmitoyl dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine (Tetrapeptide), Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate (Tripeptide), Dimethicone, N-acetyl Glucosamine, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) seed oil, Hyaluronic acid, *Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle/Everlasting) Flower Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, *Hydrangea Serrata Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Retinol (0.5%), Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Gluconolactone, and Sodium Benzoate.
*Grown and harvested in our botanical garden.
No added fragrance. Product may have a slight scent characteristic of the oils and botanicals in the formulation. The sea buckthorn oil used in the Golden Hour serum has a distinctive tangy scent.
This product contains retinol which can cause irritation and redness in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If you have not used retinol formulas in the past, perform a patch test to ensure your skin can tolerate it and use the serum 2-3 times a week before building up tolerance to using it nightly.
Full size: 50 ml
Handcrafted in Canada