MAN ABOUT MOJAVE Face + Beard Oil
This 2-in-1 high performance desert cocktail will deliver the most smooth and moisturized skin all while softening and taming your whiskers.
Add a bit of moisture and manly glow with the light and easily penetrating oil blend, Man About Mojave, a cocktail of rare organic prickly pear seed, grape seed, jojoba, hemp seed and a touch of rich argan oil. Encourages healthy cellular metabolism and protects with adaptogenic desert oils and extracts. Desert plants of prickly pear fruit, jojoba, agave, cholla cactus and sand verbena infuse skin’s barrier with hydration to help skin flourish in the most challenging environments. Clarifying black cumin seed oil is paired with aromatic vetiver, patchouli, green mandarin, and frankincense for a truly irresistible aroma.
- Cleanse skin with the Cupu-Cool Jelly Balm.
- Saturate face with Sandalo or Mystic Awakening Toning Mist.
- Massage 2-5 drops of oil onto face and beard for one minute to stimulate circulation and detoxify lymph.
- Use a soft beard brush brush to distribute evenly throughout whiskers.
- Follow with more toning mist.
Skin is left moisturized, and plump. Whiskers are soft an tamed.
- Moroccan Argan oil also referred to as liquid gold contains high amounts of Vitamin E, polyphenols, and omega acids to fight free radical damage, tone skin, and deliver whole plant nutrition into dermis.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Oil is wonderful for all skin types, even blemish prone and the most sensitive and hormonally reactive with high amounts of Vitamin E and Omega 3 + 6 essential fatty acids. Rich in Vitamin K to brighten dis-coloration and high amounts of amino acids to stimulate collagen synthesis and regenerate cells. We source our prickly pear seed oil from an Certified Organic farm in Morocco. The seeds are hand harvested, then cold pressed at their facility producing a fresh and nutrient rich vibrant green hued oil.
- Pomegranate Seeds found in formula contain high amounts of polyphenols that not only aid in antioxidant protective activity but also calm inflammation.
- Hemp Seed Oil is revered as a completely balanced oil, Hemp contains a profile of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids that matches our skin’s lipids. Rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid, vitamins A and E. Delivering a myriad of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc for the healthy and plumped skin.
- Desert Succulent Extracts of Evening Primrose, Sand Verbena, Agave, Joshua tree, Cholla Cactus, Ocotillo, Creosote Bush these desert succulents are adaptogenic in that they have developed ways of protecting themselves from the harsh desert conditions. They not only exhibit protective UV properties but thermodynamically these plants protect their proteins from heat shock. These extract have been hand selected to assist sensitive skin from the current day ravages including harmful UV rays and free radicals from a polluted environment.
Top Notes: Green mandarin, frankincense
Heart Notes: Aged patchouli and rose geranium leaf
Base Notes: Haitian vetiver root
Formulated for all skin types.
O. ficus indica (Prickly Pear) Oil*, S.chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Wax*, V.Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil*, A.spinosa (Argan) Oil*, C.Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil*, E.Palmitate + O. Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract + A. Villosa Leaf (Sand Verbena) Extract + A. Americana (Agave) Stem Extract + T. Brevifolia (Joshua Tree) Root Extract + O. Cocconellifera (Cholla Cactus) Flower Extract + F. Splendens (Ocotillo) Stem Extract + L.Tridentata (Creosote Bush) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil + Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear Fruit) Extract, R.idaeus (Red Raspberry Seed) Co2*, C.sinenis (Camellia) Oil*, N.sativa (Black Cumin ) Oil*, P.Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, V. Zizanoides (Vetiver) Oil* , P. Graveolens var. roseum (Rose Geranium) , C. Reticulata (Green Mandarin) Oil, Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract + B.Campestris (Rapeseed) Oil, B.Carterii (Frankincense) Co2 Extract**
*Certified Organic ** Wildcrafted
Full size: 30 ml
Travel size: 10 ml