Three kinds of salt crystals—Dead Sea, Himalayan, gray French sea salts—are hand-blended with a soothing, detoxifying, and gorgeously sexy mix of neroli, bitter orange, and ylang ylang. The pure organic essential oils and rare salts create a beautifully luxurious, sensuous bath that leaves the mind and spirit cleansed, uplifted, and incredibly relaxed.
- Add 2 oz to warm running water.
- Soak for 20 minutes or more to allow ingredients to activate and cast their spell.
- Drink lots of good quality water before, during, and after bath.
- Rinse and barely towel off.
- Massage body butter onto damp skin in upward motions starting with the bottom of your feet working all the way up your body and always toward your heart.
- Wrap yourself in an oversized robe or towel and relax.
- Caution: You will be ready for bed!
- Dead sea salt is extracted and solar dried from the saline and mineral rich marshes of the confined Dead sea in Israel. It is nutrient rich and highly detoxifying. The waters of the Dead sea consist of a unique composition magnesium, potassium and calcium chlorides, in addition to a high concentration of bromides. This special chemical composition has made the Dead sea a destination for people seeking relief from skin and rheumatic disorders.
- Himalayan salt is rich in mineral content with over 84 minerals and trace elements. It works to balance electrolytes, support proper nutrient absorption, eliminate toxins and increase circulation. Himalayan Salt is 250 million years old, Jurassic era sea salt. For centuries, Himalayan salts have been used as remedies for a number of ailments and praised for its natural benefits, such as soothing sore muscles and relaxing the body and mind.
- French grey sea salt is harvested by hand from the island of Noirmoutier near Brittany, France. For 1,500 years, salt farmers have harvested this unique sea salt for its richness in vital essential nutrients and trace elements such as copper, zinc, iron, manganese, and even minute amounts of iodine and fluoride. Being totally natural— unrefined, unwashed and containing no additives French Grey Sea Salt retains all of these qualities.
Top Notes: Sparkeling grapefruit, lemongrass
Heart Notes: Orange blossom, green tree leaf
Base Notes: Ylang ylang
Sodium chloride (Dead Sea Salt Crystals, Himalayan Salt Crystals, French Noirmoutier Sea Salts), Orange Blossom Ylang Bang, Citrus Aurantium var. Amara (petitgrain) oil*, Citrus sinuses (Orange) oil *, Citrus paradise (pink grapefruit) oil, Canada oderata (Ylang ylang) oil*, Citrus bergamia (bergamotCymbopogon flexuoisis (Lemongrass) oil*
Full size: 8.5 oz