Facial Rolling is an ancient beauty practice that’s been used for thousands of years to help improve the appearance of the complexion while also providing energetic healing.
- Aid with lymphatic drainage and the release of toxins
- Reduce inflammation and instantly de-puff
- Boost circulation for added radiance and glow
- Temporarily lift and firm the skin
Rose Quartz gemstones are believed to emit energetic vibrations of love and beauty. They are said to improve self-esteem and to heal the heart with feelings of self-worth, forgiveness and compassion.
- Roll on clean skin or over your favorite serum, oil or mask.
- Results are instant, so you may roll occasionally, daily, twice daily or more.
- Skin should not be pulled or stretched during rolling. The lymph system is situated just under the surface, so a light touch is all that’s needed.
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points at the temples.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.
Please note that rose quartz is a natural stone and there is variation in the color from roller to roller.